Naples Plastic Surgery
Mommy makeovers are designed to restore the natural beauty you enjoyed prior to pregnancy. Naples Plastic Surgery offers this incredible procedure to moms of any age. A mommy makeover can include a tummy tuck, breast augmentation or lift, and liposuction for various parts of the body like the legs, abdomen, or arms. Dr. Baccaro, Dr. Walsh, and Dr. Bonett have a proven track record of improving the lives and bodies of mothers in Naples and throughout Southwest Florida with mommy makeovers.
What Mommy Makeovers Treat
- Stubborn fat around the stomach, arms, or thighs.
- You wish to correct sagging skin or stretch marks
- If pregnancy adversely affected your breasts size or shape
Hi I’m Dr. Baccaro and today I wanted to talk to you about the mommy makeover. The mommy makeover is actually a generic term that refers to a series of procedures to improve different portions of the body that may have been affected by pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding. So very typically we talk about procedures of the breast and the body and even vaginal rejuvenation and some patients take the opportunity to start using Botox and other injectables which may be used to enhance different areas particularly of the face. So talking a little bit about breast procedures it’s not a cookie cutter technique not one size fits all. Some women may want a breast augmentation while others may want a breast lift. Others may want a lift with an augmentation and other patients may have developed large breasts and may need a breast reduction. The breast procedure is really varies from patient to patient and we work together to figure out exactly what procedure would be best for you. By the same token the belly procedure is going to vary from patient to patient. Some patients may need a tummy tuck, some patients may not need a full classic tummy tuck but may need a mini tummy tuck which is a variant of the tummy tuck or an extended mini tummy tuck. some patients may only need some liposuction, so again it’s a very variable situation in which we have a very personal conversation to discuss your goals and to figure out what the best procedure is for you. What’s not talked about enough is vaginal rejuvenation. A lot of mothers request vaginal rejuvenation for discomfort sometimes from sitting down riding a bicycle or just general discomfort in clothing and they request vaginal rejuvenation to help address these concerns. Mothers also take this opportunity to start using Botox and fillers and that way it improves their confidence by improving a little bit of wrinkles or fine lines they may have developed over the years. If you’d like to start a conversation about your mommy makeover journey make sure to make a consultation where we can discuss the issues that are concerning you and we can figure out together what procedures are right for you.
Mommy Makeovers in Naples
A mommy makeover is not a singular procedure. It is a series of procedures that are meant to restore your body to the natural beauty you enjoyed before pregnancy. Depending on your personalized requirements, your plastic surgeon may suggest a combination of the following procedures:
Recovering from Your Mommy Makeover
Recovery times for the individual surgeries that made up your mommy makeover are all different. You should take care in following the post-care instructions provided by Naples Plastic Surgery.
- Liposuction – Your surgeon will discuss how long it should be before you are able to return to normal activity. Typically total recovery only takes around a month but can last longer depending on the extent of the liposuction.
- Tummy Tuck – This procedure typically requires a few days of bed rest with minimal activity and a compression garment to reduce swelling. Normal activity becomes possible again after a few weeks.
- Breast Lift – Following this procedure you will need to wear compression garments and will be advised about the symptoms and pain you may feel. The recovery time for a breast lift varies from person to person but it typically only takes around a week to return to light activity, like going to work. It can take up to several weeks to return to all regular activity.
- Breast Reduction – Depending upon each patient’s circumstances, your surgeon will provide you with a general idea about when you can perform various activities over the recovery time period. Full range of motion should return within 2 months.
- Breast Augmentation – Follow patient care instructions as provided by Dr. Gardner or Dr. Baccaro. It will be important to walk around frequently to minimize the risk of blood clots. Typically it takes a month to recover from breast augmentation and return to regular activity.
Following patient care and recovery instructions provided by your surgeon are incredibly important for every single procedure and should be followed explicitly. If you have any questions or concerns or are feeling significant pain following your procedure, do not hesitate to contact our office at 239-566-2611.
To schedule a mommy makeover consultation with Dr. Baccaro, Dr. Walsh, or Dr. Bonett, please use our contact form.
CONTACT US NOW
Your Mommy Makeover Procedure
With patient health being the highest priority, Dr. Leo Baccaro, Dr. Mark Walsh, and Dr. Andrew Bonett work with great care when performing mommy makeover procedures. They take pride in helping patients begin their journey toward their aesthetic goals and strive to help patients obtain the beautiful results they desire.
Additional Plastic Surgery Procedures
with Dr. Gardner, Dr. Baccaro, Dr. Walsh, and Dr. Bonett
The surgical team at Naples Plastic Surgery has a long-standing, stellar reputation for outstanding levels of skill, talent, and beautiful results. Dr. Paul Garner, Dr. Leopoldo M. Baccaro, Dr. Mark Walsh, and Dr. Andrew Bonett are highly trained, experienced, and respected in the Naples community.