CoolSculpting® Becoming Go-To Non-Invasive Fat Treatment
CoolSculpting® is rapidly becoming the go-to non-surgical treatment option for eliminating diet-and exercise-resistant fat. Offered in the Naples, Florida area by Gardner Plastic Surgery, CoolSculpting® is FDA-approved to treat fat in the abdomen, flanks, inner thighs, outer thighs, portions of the back, below the buttocks, upper arms and, as of last December, double chin. With proven results and positive safety profile as evidenced by more than 5,000 clinical trial patients, more than 6 million patients have now undergone CoolSculpting® treatments.
As a non-invasive alternative to liposuction and other more invasive treatments, CoolSculpting® provides noticeable, long-lasting results with no real down time. Also known as “Cryolipolosis,” CoolSculpting® eliminates diet- and exercise-resistant fat by targeting such localized fat deposits with freezing. Once chilled, the fat cells crystalize and die, and are then permanently removed over the next few weeks and months by the body’s own natural metabolic processes. The surrounding skin and tissue, meanwhile, are unaffected because fat cells freeze at higher temperatures.
Other CoolScultping® Benefits
While the noninvasiveness of the procedure is a big draw, CoolSculpting® comes with other benefits as well:
- It is a targeted treatment. With different applicators and customization options, CoolSculpting® can specifically target problem fat areas and works to not only remove hard-to-eliminate fat deposits, but also to contour the overall shape of your body.
- Results are natural looking. As a non-invasive treatment, CoolSculpting® leaves no scars, and your body’s natural expulsion of the dead fat cells means a gradual reduction of the fat over several weeks, similar to the gradual fat loss and toning one would receive from exercise.
- It’s long lasting. Because CoolSculpting® kills and permanently removes fat cells from your body, any new weight gain will be more evenly distributed throughout your body, rather than to the previous trouble area.
- Exercise and diet will prove more effective. With problem fat cell areas reduced in size and number, any results from future diet and exercise should be more noticeable.
- It’s quick and easy. Most treatment sessions last about 35 minutes, and if you are treating multiple areas, you may be able to save time with DualSculpting, which utilizes two CoolSculpting® devices during a single treatment session.
- It boosts self-confidence. The loss of fat from areas that previously seemed impervious to weight loss efforts should cause a big boost to one’s self-esteem, with that more positive body image likely enhancing overall quality of life.
The actual CoolSculpting® treatment couldn’t be easier. An initial consultation at Tru Glo Medspa will determine a customized treatment plan designed to meet your goals by safely reducing problem fat pockets that are limiting your positive body image. Once in treatment the device—or two for those undergoing the DualSculpting®—is strategically placed and the cooling slowly applied. During the treatment session you can read, surf the Web or even take a nap. Once done, you can typically return to work or engage in any other normal every-day activity.
Gardner Plastic Surgery and Tru Glo Medspa in Naples, Florida, has been pleased with the results achieved by patients who’ve opted for CoolSculpting® treatment to remove fat from the abdomen, flanks, upper arms and thighs, and is now pleased to offer its use in the treatment of double chin. While Dr. Paul Gardner is renowned for his surgical skill at facial and body contouring, he also appreciates the benefits that can be realized from non-invasive treatments such as CoolSculpting®. If you would like to learn more about CoolSculpting®, and its new application for double chin, contact Tru Glo Medspa or Gardner Plastic Surgery today at 239.566.2611 to schedule your initial consultation.