Minimally Invasive Procedures
Naples Plastic Surgery
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Your Injectable Filler Options
- Radiesse® – Refills the lost volume in deep folds in the skin and stimulates natural collagen production.
- Juvederm® – Adds volume, improves facial contours, and fills in wrinkles. Used in the neck, face, and hands.
- Restylane® – Corrects mild to severe facial wrinkles and folds while adding volume and fullness to the skin.
- Fat Transfer – Using fat taken from the abdomen, fat transfers move fat to an area that will benefit aesthetically from it.
Fat Eliminating Options
- PrecisionTx® – Enhances the contours and aesthetics of your jawline and neck. This minimally invasive procedure also stimulates the collagen in your body to provide enhanced skin elasticity and texture.
- SmartLipo® – Destroyes fall cells without damaging the surrounding tissue. FDA-approves since 2006, this procedure simultaneously tightens the skin while destroying fat.
- Cellulaze® – Removes unwanted cellulite from the body. If your skin is puckered from cellulite buildup and you want to remove it without damaging the surrounding skin, Cellulaze® could be right for you.
You can rejuvenate your face and reduce the visible signs of aging by treating fine lines and wrinkles with Botox®. Almost anyone can have Botox® injections as they are minimally invasive and result in little to no downtime. Dr. Gardner and Dr. Baccaro lend their professional expertise administering cosmetic injectables to patients at their Naples plastic surgery practice.
Cosmetic injectables are non-invasive skin treatments that fill in facial wrinkles, tighten skin, or get rid of fat. Some patients prefer that Dr. Gardner or Dr. Baccaro administer cosmetic injectables because they offer remarkable results with minimal downtime, allowing patients at our Naples plastic surgery practice to resume their activities quickly.