Naples Plastic Surgery
Because of Florida's year-round sunny weather, many Naples residents and visitors age at a rate faster than they would desire due to sun exposure. Despite proper skin-care routines and healthy lifestyles, individuals are often unable to prevent fine lines and wrinkles, and they have even more difficulty reversing these signs of aging.
Dr. Paul Gardner and Dr. Leo Baccaro are among the most widely sought-after cosmetic surgeons who offer injectable cosmetic treatments like Botox® and facial fillers like Juvederm® and Radiesse®. Gardner Plastic Surgery also offers incredible options for reducing fat like PrecisionTx®, SmartLipo®, and Cellulaze®.
What Are Dermal Fillers?
Injectable fillers or facial fillers are non-invasive skin treatments that fill in facial wrinkles to help smooth out the folds and lines in the skin. Many patients prefer injectable fillers as opposed to other anti-aging treatments because they offer remarkable results with little to no recovery time, allowing patients to return to their daily activities as soon as possible.
Your Injectable Filler Options
- Radiesse® – Refills the lost volume in deep folds in the skin and stimulates natural collagen production.
- Juvederm® – Adds volume, improves facial contours, and fills in wrinkles. Used in the neck, face, and hands.
- Restylane® – Corrects mild to severe facial wrinkles and folds while adding volume and fullness to the skin.
- Fat Transfer – Using fat taken from the abdomen, fat transfers move fat to an area that will benefit aesthetically from it.
Fat Eliminating Options
- PrecisionTx® – Enhances the contours and aesthetics of your jawline and neck. This minimally invasive procedure also stimulates the collagen in your body to provide enhanced skin elasticity and texture.
- SmartLipo® – Destroyes fall cells without damaging the surrounding tissue. FDA-approves since 2006, this procedure simultaneously tightens the skin while destroying fat.
- Cellulaze® – Removes unwanted cellulite from the body. If your skin is puckered from cellulite buildup and you want to remove it without damaging the surrounding skin, Cellulaze® could be right for you.
Along with the incredible beauty benefits offered with dermal fillers and fat loss, we are happy to offer our patients Latisse®, an FDA-approved treatment to grow your eyelashes to their full and lush potential.
Our surgeons work with patients to determine the appropriate amount of injectable filler or fat elimination. They offer several of the latest injectables and technology available on the market. We are proud to remain your preferred plastic surgery practice!