Gardner Plastic Surgery – We’re Back!
The operating room is open and the surgery schedule is filling up. In addition to Botox, fillers are now available (with proper precautions). We have established a comprehensive protocol of screening, patient management with social distancing, and sanitizing that has both patients and staff comfortable. We recognize there are risks involved with providing services, so our over-riding concern is to provide an environment that minimizes those risks.
Following proper safety guidelines established by the CDC and Florida Board of Medicine is our top priority. PLEASE follow the guidelines listed to ensure compliance.
All patients must sign and return our COVID-19 Informed Consent Waiver before visiting our office.
1) Click the button above to view the waiver. It will open in a new tab in your web browser.
2) Print the form out. Your web browser will have a print icon, usually at the top right of the window. You can also use the keyboard shortcut ctrl+p on a PC or command+p on a Mac device.
3) Carefully read the form, fill out, sign, and date.
4) Either scan the completed form, or if you do not have a scanner, take a very clear photo of the form with your smartphone.
5) Email the scan or photo of the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you took a photo, be sure to send the largest version possible.
At Naples Plastic Surgery, our cosmetic services are designed to contour and enhance your body to help you achieve the body image that you desire. Known for offering among the best facial plastic surgery in Naples, our board-certified surgeons are known as much for their artistry as they are for their surgical skills. We understand that your image is the key to feeling great, so we will provide you with the most reliable advice and services to help make you look and feel your best.
The surgical team at Naples Plastic Surgery has the training and experience necessary to help you pursue your own individual cosmetic goals down to the very last detail, all in a warm, comfortable, and private environment.
The plastic surgery process at Naples Plastic Surgery begins with a one-on-one, confidential consultation in which your surgeon conducts an examination to determine which procedures are likely to produce the most robust aesthetic improvements. This includes a comprehensive discussion with you to identify the benefits, risks and costs associated with each procedure. It may be possible to combine a number of surgical procedures into a single surgery if you desire and if your medical condition permits it.
Naples Plastic Surgery- Copyright © 2013 - 2020